HAUTE HIGHLIGHTS

Eat See Hear: The Shining, Oct. 26, 4:30 p.m.

1245 N. Spring St., Los Angeles, CA 90012

Here’s Johnny! Eat See Hear returns to Downtown Los Angeles with a screening of Stanley Kubrick’s The Shining. The event will take place in L.A. State Historic Park and admission is $12 for early birds, and $20 for late arrivals (“Fashionably Late” tickets). If you didn’t pack a picnic dinner, don’t worry: Food trucks will be on site, including the Korean chicken wing and slider truck Belly Bombz, which will be serving up crispy pork belly sliders and inventive chicken wing flavors such as Soy Caramel and Sriracha Lime.

L.A. Sriracha Festival, Oct. 27, 3:00 p.m.

613 Imperial St., Los Angeles, CA 90021

Speaking of Sriracha — the first ever Los Angeles Sriracha Festival is coming to Lot 613 this Sunday. The food-centered event will feature multiple food takes on everyone’s favorite Southeast Asian hot sauce. The list of chefs preparing dishes for the event reads like a who’s who in Los Angeles’ dining scene: Jazz Singsanong of Jitlada and Eric Greenspan of The Foundry are just a couple of the city’s dining luminaries who promise to light up the palate with Sriracha-inspired dishes — including a rumored Sriracha-flavored dessert.

Yeezus Tour, Oct. 26 and Oct. 28, 8:00 p.m.

1111 S. Figueroa St., Los Angeles, CA 90015

Yeezy season is approaching — forget whatever else you’re doing. It’s a testament to Kanye West’s cultural significance that he managed to get one of hip-hop’s hottest artists, Compton native Kendrick Lamar, to open for him. West might be a publicist’s worst nightmare, but few, if any, are disappointed by the energy of his tour performances. If you can’t make it Saturday, call in sick Monday: this might be one of the only times you’ll be able to see West in L.A. outside the parking lot at Nobu.

Timeflies at Club Nokia, Oct. 24, 7:00 p.m.

800 W. Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90015

Cal Shapiro and Rob Resnick will be at Club Nokia Thursday with opening acts Sammy Adams and Milkman as part of the Warning Signs Tour. The duo is probably best known for its hit single “I Choose U,” which peaked at No. 6 on Billboard’s Hot Dance Club Songs chart. Tickets start at $13 on StubHub, so if you’re looking for a good time on a Thursday (it’s been hard, we know), it might be worth a trip up to L.A. Live to check out Timeflies.