USG raffles off tickets for event featuring former USC head football coach Pete Carroll

Pete Carroll, former USC head football coach and current head coach of the Seattle Seahawks, will return to USC Wednesday, Feb. 26 from 6 to 8 p.m. to discuss his new book, Win Forever, at Bovard Auditorium, according to Asher Genoot, assistant director of Elections and Recruitment for Undergraduate Student Government.

Carroll was the head coach of the Trojan football team from 2001 to 2010. During his tenure, the USC football team won two national championships, though one was later discounted due to NCAA violations. Carroll left the school in 2010 and began coaching in the NFL as the head coach of the Seattle Seahawks later that year. This past season, Carroll led the Seattle Seahawks to their first Superbowl win.

A limited amount of tickets to the event, organized by Dave Belasco, the co-director of The Lloyd Grief Center of Entrepreneurial Studies, will be raffled off by USG. Students who vote in the USG elections are eligible to take part in the raffle. Voting for USG elections ends Thursday evening at 8 p.m. Undergraduate students can vote on campus in five locations: the Lyon Center, the John McKay Center, Ronald Tutor Hall, Tommy Trojan and Trousdale Parkway outside of the Von KleinSmid Center between 10:00 a.m. and 4 p.m. Students can also vote online at elections.usc.edu until 8 p.m. Thursday night.