Haute Highlights

RHYE

Walt Disney Concert Hall

Saturday, April 5, 9:30 p.m.

Don’t miss out on the dreamy, soulful sounds of Rhye at the Walt Disney Concert Hall Saturday night. The Los Angeles-based band will be performing songs from their album Woman, which was named one of Pitchfork’s Staff’s Top 50 Albums of 2013.

TACO FESTIVAL

Grand Park

Saturday, April 5, 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.

Tortillas and cilantro and cheese, oh my! Taco Madness hits Grand Park this Saturday with DJs, beer, live art and taco rivalry. With more than 10 taco vendors to choose from and a beer garden, this event is sure to have you living la vida loca. Vote online for your favorite Los Angeles taco at LAtaco.com.

DIANA KRALL CONCERT

Valley Performing

Arts Center

Friday, April 4, 7:30 p.m.

Two-time Grammy award winning artist Diana Krall comes to Los Angeles with a tour she describes as “vaudeville theater.” Having sold over 15 million albums and excelled not only as a vocalist but also as a pianist and chanteuse, who knows what beats will inspire this old-timer next.

KURT COBAIN ANNIVERSARY

Stories Books & Cafe

Friday, April 4, 7:30 p.m.

Celebrate the life of the man behind the music and one of the original creators of the grunge movement when author and Hole guitarist Eric Erlandson hosts a memorial with music, words, tea, and condolences. Erlandson published Letters to Kurt — a collection of writings on loss and love — two years ago, and this is yet another way he chooses to remember his talented friend.