Price paid for Philanthropists and Humanitarians

The ISIS has posted a jeopardizing video, executing a British aid worker David Haines, making him the third contemporary victim. In analogy two other western captives James Foley and Steven Sotloff, American journalists were decapitated previously. The ultimate reason for such series of crimes is to dissuade the countries from forming allies with the United States.

“The United states bombed Hadith dam and continue to strike the Muslims of Iraq. Forming allies with America which will only alleviate destruction” claims the ISIS executioner, who manifests the destruction. Eventually these series of events only provokes the questions of security to human life.

The grudge between the United States of America and the rebel groups, is surprisingly not new, but marked its profound origin since the Twin tower attack dated September 2001. Since then the enmity has been brewing up. The cascade of recent events has made the ingression of the U.S military into the scene. President Obama has mentioned in his speech that the United States would endorse Britain and hunt down the terrorists irrespective of their location.

It is confounding that the victims are those who were nonetheless associated with any dreadful activities. The repercussion of all such riots affects the common man. All the three victims were extraneous of any chaotic affairs. Mike Haines, David Haine’s brother states, “He helped whoever needed help, regardless of race, creed or religion and was most alive and enthusiastic in his humanitarian roles.” It is comprehensively unjust to execute someone who has spent more time in philanthropy and in helping others. This cloud of happenings triggers some cardinal questions which lurks my mind. If this condition prevails, then, tomorrow it could either be me or you or someone else whose life would be at risk, simply a “Tit for Tat” risking the life of the civilians.

The ISIS’s rampaging behaviour of massacring the common mass is an act of cowardise. On the contrary, the ISIS is not righteous enough to preclude Britain from forming allies as it has been exorting its own troops into Islamism. It is uncertainly obvious, that the people and troops of Iraq are being urged into the fiasco at a greater extent.

Besides, the ISIS has captured parts of Iraq, which has contributed to the ancillary reasons for the  conflict of ISIS with Peshmerga troops over the Kurdish region of Iraq. The main reason for the battle, was to reclaim their area seized by ISIS.

The ISIS has disclosed another video, in response to President Obama’s confronting speech, which was more like a trailer of a Blockbuster movie with a perfect caption, “Flames of War — fighting has just begun…Coming soon”. Such portents of combat leads to an augmenting hostility among the nations at an alarming pace. Ironically, it is more like involving in a sport which causes damage to the spectators in case of injuries.

However, the reinforcing words of President Obama alleviates the level of anxiety. The fact that United States would form coalition with other nations substantially reflects the element of tenacity. Paradoxically, it may furthermore add to the risks of devastation to the economical and human sources during the course of feud. It is befitting to venture the fight than the cold war which would explode sometime due to the exponential pressure.