Tracks for when it finally starts to feel like fall (now)!
Normally, I love the heat. It’s the reason why I came to California in the first place. But this last heat wave was just too much, and I found myself actually missing cool mornings, brisk nights, sweaters and warm drinks. The current break of cool weather is so refreshing. I want all the fall feels.
Hopefully, this playlist actually inspires the weather to turn for good. It showcases a collection of new and old tunes that will make you want to curl up in your bed with a cup of tea and a movie. So cheers to sweater weather and post-midterms relaxation.
- “Death Row” by Jimi Charles Moody
- “I Care” by Frances feat. Pomo
- “Hotline Bling” cover by Kalle Mattson
- “Swings and Waterslides” by Viola Beach
- “I See a Darkness” by Johnny Cash
- “Feels Like We Only Go Backwards” cover by Arctic Monkeys
- “Feels Like We Only Go Backwards” by Tame Impala