Five snacks that need to be at your Super Bowl party

This Sunday, millions will be watching the nation’s biggest sports event of the year: Super Bowl 50. Whether you’re an avid football fan or don’t know the difference between a touchdown and a home run, these snacks will surely be the best part of the big game.

Classic Guacamole

Guac and chips go together like Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski. This one is a staple, so make sure to serve it as your Super Bowl spread. All you need for this simple dish are avocados, diced tomatoes, onions, a pinch of salt, lime, cilantro and a little cayenne pepper for a little extra kick! Here’s one of the best recipes out there.

Photo courtesy of @cheesecakefactory

Photo courtesy of @cheesecakefactory

Kobe Beef Sliders

An American classic, mini hamburgers complete Super Bowl parties. This will be the perfect plate to pass around to the guests at your get-together. Top off the burgers with tomato, lettuce, cheese, onions,and all of the essential fix-ins. Follow this recipe for a dish that won’t disappoint.

Photo courtesy of @eatwithnaveed

Photo courtesy of @eatwithnaveed

Wings

Grab a napkin because this might get messy. If you’re feeling bold, add a spicy kick to your wings by layering them with tabasco sauce. Check out this recipe!

Photo courtesy of @theoregonian

Photo courtesy of @theoregonian

Pigs in a Blanket

Everyone loves pigs in a blanket. Try this recipe for a two-bite snack will have you licking your fingers for more.

Photo courtesy of @roaminghunger

Photo courtesy of @roaminghunger

Cake Pops

To go along with your savory snacks, your Super Bowl party needs something a little sweet. Go for something easy and mess-free such as cake-pops, a crowd favorite! Get ready for the sweet game with this recipe.

Photo courtesy of @adventuresofape

Photo courtesy of @adventuresofape