USC Security Roundup

The following incidents were reported in the USC Dept. of Public Safety incident report summary between Feb. 4 and Feb 5. 

Crimes against a person

At 11:47 p.m. on Feb. 4, a student at the Parkside Apartments reported an incident of harassment, where another student continued to contact her even after she told him not to.

Crimes against property

At 9:53 a.m. on Feb. 4, a student reported his cell phone missing at Kaprielian Hall.

At 12:18 p.m. on Feb. 4, a suspect removed a bicycle from the University Gateway Apartments.

At 4:16 p.m. on Feb. 4, it was reported that a burglar removed a credit card, an ATM card and an undisclosed amount of currency from Troy Hall.

Miscellaneous incidents

At 12:43 a.m. on Feb. 4, a student at the University Gateway Apartments was examined after experiencing symptoms from a prior head injury. She was released to seek medical treatment on her own.

At 3:21 a.m. on Feb. 4, a student at Pardee Tower reported experiencing stomach pain and vomiting. He was examined and released to seek medical treatment on his own.

At 8:22 a.m. on Feb. 4, a student at the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority house was transported to a local hospital after experiencing dizziness and a headache.

At 11:11 a.m. on Feb. 4, a student at Leavey Library passed out after donating blood and was transported to the Engemann Student Health Center to receive medical treatment.

At 12:04 p.m. on Feb. 4, a doctor at the Keck Hospital of USC reported that two of his prescription pads were found in the basement of the hospital.

At 12:31 p.m. on Feb. 4, a student who injured her ankle at the Grace Ford Salvatori Hall was transported to the Engemann Student Health Center to receive medical treatment.

At 2:25 p.m. on Feb 4, a trash bag activated a radiation alarm at the Keck Hospital of USC.

At 2:33 p.m. on Feb. 4, a student at the Engemann Student Health Center was transported to a local hospital to receive psychiatric evaluation for 72 hours.

At 4:19 p.m. on Feb. 4, the smoke from a cafeteria grill activated a fire alarm at the Keck Hospital of USC.

At 12:42 a.m. on Feb. 5, a student at Irani Hall who suffered a seizure was transported to a local hospital to receive medical treatment.