Jamie xx to headline USG’s Springfest 2016

The USC Concerts Committee released the partial lineup for Springfest 2016 on Tuesday evening, featuring English DJ and producer Jamie xx as the headliner.

The other acts will include Jynjo, DJ SANTI, Matt DiMona, Massi, Bianca Lexis, Ulf Bonde, Matt Ossentjuk, Kid Cadaver, Cozz and Jeremih.

Jamie xx released his solo debut album In Colour May 29, 2015, which peaked at 21 on Billboard 200, topped the Top Dance/Electronic Album Charts and earned a Grammy nomination for Best Dance/Electronic Album in 2016. Complex Magazine notes that the album has house, U.K. garage and rave influences. A single from the album, titled “Loud Places,” has more than 10.5 million views on YouTube, and another single, “I Know There’s Gonna Be (Good Times),” has more than 43 million plays on Spotify. Jamie xx is set to go on tour in late May and will play in major cities across the nation, as well as France, Germany and the United Kingdom.

GREENHAÜS will also be putting on events in a “geodesic dome,” according to the Facebook event. The dome will open with Guided Meditation with BreatheSC starting at 2 p.m. and Geodesic Yoga happening shortly after, followed by the bass house and indie disco DJ Jynjo playing a set, which will transition to a virtual reality panel. DJ SANTI will play a set later in the afternoon with a climate-change panel following. After, Matt DiMona will play a set, and an event titled “Yoga of Bass: Music Ecstasy and Freedom” will take place. Massi will play a set, followed by Bianca Lexis, and a back-to-back set with Ulf Bonde and Matt Ossentjuk will conclude the side-stage events at 8:30 p.m. Playing on the main stage will be Kid Cadaver, Cozz, Jeremih and Jamie xx, who is expected to play at 10:30 p.m.

There will also be food trucks catering the event, with The Boba Truck, Border Grill Truck & Catering, Jogasaki Sushiburrito, The Grilled Cheese Truck and King Kone offering their services and products.

USC Springfest 2016 will take place Saturday at McCarthy Quad at 1:45 p.m., with vendors opening up at 2 p.m. Students will be required to bring their USC ID to gain entry. It is scheduled to end at 11:30 p.m.