The Chosen One

Harrison Cho

Harrison Cho is a sophomore writing about sports. His column, “The Chosen One,” typically runs every other Thursday.

Featured columns

The Chosen One: Colts come out as NFL Draft winners while Packers take a step back
The 2020 NFL Draft was a refreshing event for many sports fans, but as always, there were clear winners and losers.

The Chosen One: Bucs and Texans fans should be cautious about hopes for next season
As a result of the trading moves that different teams have made, football fans can expect to see a very different NFL landscape next season.

The Chosen One: The “Bald Mamba” is exactly what the Lakers need to win a championship
Somehow, Caruso evolved from an undrafted, overlooked rookie to a beloved, electrifying NBA player earning valuable minutes on a title-contending Los Angeles Lakers team, all while becoming one of the internet’s favorite NBA players.

The Chosen One: Upcoming professional championships up for grabs
This year, the Golden Knights are once again sitting atop the Pacific Division thanks to their offensive firepower from players like wingers Mark Stone and Max Pacioretty, and they are currently on a six-game win streak.

The Chosen One: The XFL has the potential to entertain fans and stay successful
The XFL offers a style of football that fans love, and looking back at its inaugural weekend, it has succeeded so far in creating a distinct kind of football with its modified rules.

The Chosen One: The Houston Astros should have had their title vacated
The Astros have provided a perfect opportunity for MLB to finally take this stance, but the League missed its opportunity.

The Chosen One: Brady is just a system QB, not the GOAT
I believe that Tom Brady is overrated and nothing more than an average system quarterback playing under the greatest coach of all time.