Arts & Entertainment Columns

Summer 2020 columns

The Afterword
Rachel McKenzie is a rising senior writing about pop culture. Her column, “The Afterword,” typically runs every other Wednesday.

To Be Blunt
Natalie Oganesyan is a rising senior writing about weed culture and politics. She is also the editor-in-chief of the Daily Trojan. Her column, “To Be Blunt,” typically runs every other Wednesday.

Spring 2020 columns

Tongue in Chic
Kitty Guo is a senior writing about fashion. Her column, “Tongue in Chic,” typically ran every other Monday.

All the World’s a Screen
Isa Uggetti is a junior writing about film. His column, “All the World’s a Screen,” typically runs every other Monday.

The Afterword
Rachel McKenzie is a junior writing about pop culture. Her column, “The Afterword,” typically runs every other Tuesday.

Let’s Wine Down
Ted Wint is a senior writing about wine culture for the Daily Trojan. His column, “Let’s Wine Down,” typically ran every other Tuesday.

Everything but the Song
Ellice Ellis is a senior writing about the music industry and social justice. She is also one of the Arts & Entertainment editors for the Daily Trojan. Her column, “Everything but the Song,” typically ran every other Wednesday.

Fiction but Fact
Aisha Patel is a freshman writing about fiction in parallel to current events. Her column, “Fiction but Fact,” typically runs every other Wednesday.

The Scene Kid
Fiona Pestana is a junior writing about Los Angeles’ local music scene. Her column, “The Scene Kid,” typically runs every other Thursday.

Waiting for the Punchline
Matthew Philips is a senior writing comedy. He is also the wellness & outreach director for the Daily Trojan. His column, “Waiting for the Punchline,” typically ran every other Thursday.

Rosechasing
Harrison Cho is a sophomore writing about “The Bachelor” and American pop culture. His column, “Rosechasing,” typically runs every other Friday.

To Be Blunt
Natalie Oganesyan is a junior writing about weed culture and politics. She is also an associate managing editor at the Daily Trojan. Her column, “To Be Blunt,” typically runs every other Friday.