In Theaters Today

An Education

This coming of age story, unlike any other, depicts the premature exposure of 16 year old Jenny (Carey Mulligan) to the sophisticated and seemingly glamrous world of glamorous 1960s London by a man twice her age (Peter Sarsgaard). Directed by Lone Scherfig and written by High Fidelity author Nick Hornby.

Couple’s Retreat

Vince Vaughn Jason Bateman and Kristen Bell star in this romantic comedy in which four couples embark on a vacation to a tropical island that forces them to examine their relationships by participating in couple’s therapy, which all of them would rather ignore. Vaughn and Jon Favreau, who also stars, co-wrote the film.

Good Hair

Chris Rock’s new comedic documentary explores the impact certain hairstyles have on the African American community. The film addresses hair’s effects concerning sexuality, economics and even self-esteem issues. Celebrities, beauticians, hair care professionals and many others express their opinions and experiences regarding the importance of the perfect hairstyle in society.

The Damned United

Based on the true story of Brian Clough (Michael Sheen), one of Britain’s most successful football coaches, who takes over as head coach of England’s top club Leeds United, in which his coarse approach ignites trouble between himself and his new team. Written by Peter Morgan (The Queen and Frost/Nixon).