Vans Warped Tour sells out pre-sale tickets

It may only be beginning of spring, but this summer’s Vans Warped Tour is already stealing the attention of die-hard fans.

Pre-sale tickets became available on Saturday and several cities have already sold-out. The discounted, custom designed pre-sale tickets come with early entry, the 2011 VWT compilation CD and the option to buy an exclusive $15 tour shirt.

Kevin Lyman, founder of VWT, knew how to build a vast amount of anticipation for the tour.

Instead of announcing the entire line-up at one time, starting a couple months ago, bands were announced little by little on the official website, about five or seven at a time.

On Saturday, A Day To Remember, The Devil Wears Prada, Asking Alexandria, 3OH!3, Gym Class Heroes, Against Me!, August Burns Red and Attack Attack! were announced as the joining bands for the Teggart main stage.

The other main stage bands include Pepper, Less Than Jake, Jack’s Mannequin, and D.R.U.G.S.

VWT’s list of bands doesn’t end there though. Paramore has recently announced that it will perform on a few select dates.

Go to their Bands page to see the entire up-to-date list. Since some bands won’t be appearing on the entire tour, make sure to click a certain band’s page to see which dates they are scheduled to be on.

For those not able to buy pre-sale tickets, general admission tickets are usually for sale even on the day of the show at the entrance.