Search for baby Lisa hits more roadblocks

Prominent private investigator Bill Stanton, recently hired by family of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin, announced yesterday to media that some facts in the case have ben “twisted,” causing the family to halt further communication with the press.

This Friday marks the 11th day in the search for 11-month old Lisa Irwin of Kansas City, Missouri. Police are no closer to locating to girl, failing to uncover any potential suspects or solid leads.

Authorities have recently become frustrated with the lack of cooperation Lisa’s parents have shown toward investigators.

Surveillance tape from the grocery store hours before Lisa’s disappearance showed Deborah Bradley, Lisa’s mother, with another man. The media deemed him a “lover”, when it was really Bradley’s brother.

Lisa’s parents reported the young girl missing from her crib at 4 a.m. Oct. 4 when Jeremy Irwin, Lis’a father, came home from an overnight shift at work. The front door was unlocked, lights were on, one of the windows had been tampered with and three cell phones were reported missing.

According to CNN, Lisa weighs between 26 and 30 pounds and was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it. She has blonde hair, blue eyes, two bottom teeth and a “beauty mark” on her right outer thigh.

Yesterday Lisa’s parents released home footage of Lisa as a baby. This morning Mike Lerette, her cousin, placed signs and pictures in the yard of Lisa’s grandparents to thank authorities for their continued search for the young girl.

Meanwhile, FBI agents searched the woods on foot in the 3600 block of North Lister. Private investigator Stanton said a news conference will be held outside the family’s home this Friday afternoon to announce at least one other person that will join the team in search for Lisa Irwin.