Christmas comes early this year with new Stella album

Stella Artois is wishing you a Happy Belated Halloween by giving you a free Christmas album. But really, who’s complaining?

Log on to Stella’s website and you can grab a brand new collection of Christmas tunes inspired by Stella Artois’ 2010 “Originally Crafted for Christmas” commercial.

The inspirational commercial followed an ice carving competition in which competing entries were an ice piano and an ice living area complete with Stella Artois. Can you guess which one? 

The fan favorite aspect of the ad was the French version of the “12 Days of Christmas,” which had a cozy, jazz feel. The brand offered the song, “Les 12 Jours de Noel” as a free download to consumers last year, but it’s stepping up the game this time around with a full EP for dedicated fans.

Stella Artois and its marketing department released a statement saying that the album was recorded in 1960s fashion, including the usage of vintage sound equipment. The oldies feel is even translated through the album artwork.

“Under The Holiday Star” will be available through the month of November. Think of it as a late Halloween trick-or-treat and an early Christmas present all wrapped in one. The first song that will be up for download is the album’s first single, “The Nutcracker March.”