A look at how former Trojans fared in the NFL the past weekend:
· Green Bay Packers linebacker Clay Matthews (Matthews didn’t exactly tear it up on Turkey Day, but he had four tackles and added two passes defended in a 27-15 win over the Lions).
· Detroit Lions defensive end Lawrence Jackson
· Detroit DE Kyle Moore
· Dallas Cowboys offensive tackle Tyron Smith (Smith and the Cowboys allowed just one sack but seven QB hits no Tony Romo, but they eked out a 20-19 win against the Phins).
· Dallas kicker David Buehler
· Miami Dolphins running back Reggie Bush (16 carries, 61 yards; three catches, 35 yards)
· San Francisco 49ers guard Chilo Rachal (The Niners’ offensive line was destroyed by Baltimore , allowing nine sacks and only gaining74 yards on the ground in a 16-6 loss).
· Houston Texans LB Brian Cushing (Cush had good game, making seven tackles as Houston beat Jacksonville, 20-13).
· Houston defensive tackle Shaun Cody (Three tackles, one tackle for loss)
· New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez (Sanchez had a so-so outing – 17/35 passing, 180 yards and a pick – but the four touchdowns made it look stronger as the Jets barely beat the Bills, 28-24).
· NYJ RB Joe McKnight (Four carries, 21 yards; three catches, 19 yards; four kick returns, 106 yards).
· NYJ wide receiver Patrick Turner (One catch, 12 yards)
· Cincinnati Bengals safety Taylor Mays
· Cincinnati LB Rey Maualuga (Maualuga had a very strong game, leading the Bengals in tackles with ten, heading Cincy to another W, 23-20).
· Cincinnati LB Keith Rivers
· Cincinnati DE Frostee Rucker (Four tackles)
· Cleveland Browns LB Kaluka Maiava (One tackle)
· Cleveland tight end Jordan Cameron
· Atlanta Falcons OT Sam Baker (The Falcons line allowed two sacks to the Vikes, but Atlanta won convincingly, 24-14).
· Carolina Panthers center Ryan Kalil (The Panthers notched their third win as Kalil and the o-lined paved the way for the run game – 20 carries for a great 208 yards – triumphing over the lowly Colts, 27-19).
· Indianapolis Colts DT Fili Moala (Two tackles)
· Indianapolis CB Kevin Thomas (Four tackles)
· Tennessee Titans DT Jurrell Casey (With five tackles and a fumble recovery, Casey had a solid day in a Titans win, 23-17, over the Bucs).
· Oakland Raiders TE David Ausberry (Recovered an onside kick to preserve a win over the Bears)
· Washington Redskins TE Fred Davis (Davis caught four balls for 58 yards and a touchdown in a road upset in Seattle, 23-17).
· Washington TE Dominique Byrd
· Seattle Seahawks TE Anthony McCoy (One catch, 13 yards)
· Seattle WR Mike Williams
· Seattle CB Josh Pinkard
· San Diego Chargers CB Shareece Wright
· Philadelphia DT Mike Patterson (Patterson had four tackles and a sack on Tom Brady; however, the Pats dominated, winning 38-20).
· Philadelphia Eagles OT Winston Justice
· Philadelphia fullback Stanley Havili
· Pittsburgh Steelers S Troy Polamalu (In an ugly contest, Polamalu managed just two tackles in a gutty 13-9 win in Kansas City).
· Kansas City Chiefs QB Matt Cassel (Out for the year with an injury)
· New Orleans Saints OT Charles Brown (Brown and the offensive line held the aggressive Giants pass rush in check, allowing six quarterback hits and no sacks).