HAUTE HIGHLIGHTS

Estelle & Anthony Hamilton 

Friday, Sept. 21 at 7:30 p.m.

The Greek Theatre

If you’re looking to settle into your weekend with a little R&B, check out two Grammy Award-winning artists at the Greek Theatre on Friday night.

As part of the “Back to Love” tour, Anthony Hamilton and special guest Estelle will perform hit songs from their latest albums, Back to Love and All of Me.  Whether or not you’re a fan of both artists, Estelle’s sultry, upbeat style should mesh nicely with Hamilton’s soulful, laid-back vocals.

With up-and-coming artist Antoine Dunn opening for Hamilton and Estelle, Friday night’s concert will boast a blend of new as well as tried-and-true tunes.

The only drawback: Ticket prices are a bit pricey, ranging from $52.65 to $111.20.

L.A. Beer Fest Beer Olympics

Saturday, Sept. 22 from 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.

Santa Monica Pier

You might not make it to Oktoberfest this year, but you can make it to “Septemberfest” at the L.A. Beer Fest Beer Olympics. A festival that combines Germany’s greatest celebration with the world’s greatest athletic traditions, the L.A. Beer Fest Beer Olympics requires a mere $40 entry fee for all the beer you can drink — and all the dumb revelry you can indulge in. Best of all, it goes down at Santa Monica Pier, where you can end the evening watching a sunset that might just reduce you to beer-tears.

Riot Comedy Festival

Friday, Sept. 21 through Sunday, Sept. 23

Downtown

The bars and lounges of Downtown Los Angeles will get tickled this weekend with the arrival of RIOT, “LA’s Alternative Comedy Festival.” Many of these performers are only beginning to emerge on the comedy scene, but the scope of this event — and the hype surrounding it — promises a majorly good time. Plus, fave faces like Patton Oswalt, Dan Harmon and Horatio Sanz will also be on hand. Expect laughter to roll up through the valley and down to the beaches of Malibu: With a schedule as stacked as RIOT’s, it’s a near-guarantee.

Natalie Portman: The Musical

Every Friday, Saturday at 8 p.m.; every

Sunday at 2 p.m. until Sept. 30

Chromolume Theatre at The Attic Theatre and

Film Center

Film meets the stage in the 90-minute show Natalie Portman: The Musical, which both honors and satirizes one of Hollywood’s most talented actresses.

The production, written and directed by Brittany Garms, features hilarious references to Portman’s films — particularly Black Swan — as well as sketch comedy, racial humor and commentary by Samuel L. Jackson impersonator Malik Aziz. And with comedians like Tara Pitt, Sama Marra and Lindsay Nesmith in lead roles, the show boasts a talented cast to rival masters of comedy such as Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.

In addition, Natalie Portman: The Musical’s sensational lyrics and goofy choreography are sure to add a touch of comedy to the Los Angeles theater scene.

Tickets are $18.