Top ten Spotify playlists to tune in on

musicnotes
We all love Spotify. It has endless playlists already pre-made for whatever mood or genre we are feeling at the moment. But it’s impractical to sort through the millions of existing playlists to find the best ones. To make things easier, here are some great playlists you’ll find for all different moods and genres. 

1. Twerk It

Despite the slightly aggressive name, this playlist is quite the addition to any party. With a mixture of old dance favorites like Snoop Dogg’s “Drop it Like it’s Hot”  and newer songs like Tinashe’s “All Hands on Deck” remix, this playlist is sure to pump up any party.

2. Life Sucks

Let’s be honest. We’ve all had those days where nothing seems to be working out. Breakups, fights, bad grades and just plain old bad moods can really put a damper on your day. Why not have the perfect low-key playlist to help you work out all your feelings and wallow for a bit? Trust me, this playlist will actually help you feel a little bit better.

3. Southern Gothic

I know this might sound crazy, but this is one of the most interesting playlists I have ever come across. It’s full of dark, moody, folky songs that will definitely treat your ears to a new experience. This is a great playlist if you are simply tired of the same old pop sounds of radio.

4. TGIF

Speaking of pop-radio hits, this playlist is a great compilation of all the current hits. Featuring Justin Bieber, Zayn Malik and even a menagerie of popular electronic songs from artists like the Chainsmokers and Diplo, TGIF is a great playlist for some current hits and a pump up for the weekend.

5. Trapaholics

For EDM fans, this is a great playlist to discover some more underground artists in the hardcore scene. The dynamics of the playlist are pretty vast despite the narrow name of the playlist. It also showcases a wide and diverse range of electronic sounds.

6. Epic Workout

Music is one of the most important parts of my workout each day because it can help pump me up and increase my calorie burn. This is a great playlist for gym-rats  and newbies alike. It features great alternative-pop hits from bands like Walk the Moon, Imagine Dragons, MGMT and more.

7. Hawaiian Dreams

I’m not usually a huge fan of sleep playlists but for those who are, this is a fantastic selection of songs. Why not fall asleep to calming sounds of the islands? Soft ukulele music along with island-inspired vibes make this playlist an actual a dream to drift off to.

8. Country Nights

For all those country fans, this is the perfect playlist to get ready for the upcoming Stagecoach Festival. Featuring popular country artists like Florida Georgia Line, Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan this is a classic collection of songs for all the country fans.

9. RapCaviar

We all secretly indulge in imagining the life of the rich and famous through the cool, catchy beats of rap. RapCaviar showcases the greatest rap hits the likes of Drake, Fetty Wap, Kid Ink and more.

10. All Out ’90s

We all love those serious throwback hits from our childhoods. This is the playlist for you if you’re in a nostalgic mood for the golden days of artists like Britney Spears and Smash Mouth.