Henderson finally commits

After much anticipation it appears as if the highly sought after Seantrel Henderson will be a Trojan after all.

The 6-foot-8, 340 pound Henderson, who has been considered by many analysts to be the top high school recruit, has yet to sign his letter of intent to play collegiately at USC after originally planning to do so last Thursday.

But now, according to the New York Times, the nation’s top prospective offensive lineman will sign with the Trojans as planned on Tuesday. Henderson’s father, Sean, told the Times that Henderson will sign his letter of intent on Tuesday at 2:45 P.M. CST during a ceremony at Cretin-Derham Hall High School in St. Paul, Minnesota, before subsequently faxing it to USC.

“It is USC,” said the elder Henderson in the Times article. “There’s no doubts. A hundred thousand, trillion percent, it’s USC. It’s 100 percent.”

Despite his confidence, most Trojan fans are still skeptical regarding Henderson’s commitment to the program. After all, he has still yet to sign with the Trojans even after his announcement on signing day in February when he declared that he would attend USC.

However, he chose not to sign that letter of intent until USC officials met with the NCAA infractions committee, which they did last month. Henderson now feels as if this is the opportune moment to make his USC commitment official after much delay.

“We’re over it,” Sean Henderson added in his interview with the Times.