New season brings new Gossip

Mondays are traditionally treated with dread: the weekend comes to an end and the start to a new week of classes and stress begins. But this Monday, Sept. 13, girls (and a few unwilling-to-admit-it guys) will make their way across campus at the end of the day with renewed optimism. At 9 p.m., they will shed their qualms and settle down in their living room, bed, or stand outside a electronic store TV display  to watch the season premiere of Gossip Girl.

Although the last season ended with some undesirable twists – one of the main characters was shot, a supporting character left the show, a favored couple broke up – the thinning plot line is not enough to deter avid Gossip Girl fans. Regardless of what has happened or may happen in the future (the season premiere is promised to reveal the previously injured character in Paris with a new woman, because even a gunshot wound isn’t enough to hold Chuck Bass back from womanizing), the qualities we love about the show are sure to remain consistent.

Expensive fashion, glamorous parties, and over-the-top drama will continue to spice up future Mondays.

For a sneak peek at the premiere and to watch full episodes, visit: www.cwtv.com/shows/gossip-girl