Upcoming movie releases

Spring fever? No worries, USC – there are plenty of hot trailers to whet your cinematic appetite for upcoming movies.

Hangover II

That’s right, folks – the highly anticipated sequel to the raunchy-buddy-roofie comedy hits theaters May 26 and puts Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Justin Bartha and Ken Jeong in exotic Thailand. Directed by Todd Phillips, who knows what kinds of shenanigans the wolfpack will endure?

Watch the trailer here.

Crazy Stupid Love

Take a very shirtless Ryan Gosling, a moping Steve Carell and Hollywood’s two favorite redheads, Emma Stone and Julianne Moore, and you’ve got a recipe for a promising romantic comedy hitting theaters July 29. Sure, Carell’s past forays onto screen may have been mixed (the forgettable Date Night, the adorable Despicable Me), but the memorable veteran Moore (The Kids are All Right) and the adorable newcomer Stone (Easy A) should make this ensemble more than just crazy stupid.

Watch the trailer here.
Hesher

The ubiquitous Natalie Portman forays into producing with this ahem, interesting, looking indie that stars both herself and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. It’ll at least be a delight to hipsters everywhere. This strange flick hits theaters May 13.

Watch the trailer here.
Everything Must Go

Poor Will Ferrell. He just seems to play the most hapless of losers. This serious Ferrell joint employs a new motif, though: He’s got an adorable little guy to help him sell his stuff after his wife leaves him and he gets laid off. This Stranger Than Fiction-like movie hits theaters May 13.

Watch the trailer here.