Haute Highlights

View Haute Highlights in a larger map

Maroon 5

Staples Center

Friday, March 15 at 8 p.m.

From “Misery” to “Sunday Morning,” Maroon 5 always has a song for the ups and downs of life. But here’s a “Wake Up Call”: Maroon 5 is coming to Los Angeles with special guests Neon Trees and Owl City. Relive those innocent crushes while Adam Levine croons the night away — you’ll be moving like Jagger in no time.

Beat Swat Meet

Grand Star Jazz Club

Saturday, March 16, to Sunday, March 17 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.

Do you want to pop some tags? Do you only have $20 in your pocket? The Beat Swap Meet has you covered. With more than 70 record collectors and dealers available to buy, sell and trade music of various genres, there should be something for any music fan. The two-day event will also feature an outdoor reggae party and a vending village selling clothing, art and handmade jewelry. Entry is free if you bring a canned good.

Style Fashion Week Closing Party

Drai’s Hollywood

Friday, March 15 at 9 p.m.

Missed L.A. Fashion week? You’ll still get your chance to mingle with the key players of the fashion industry at the Style Fashion Week Closing party, hosted by Drai’s Hollywood and Runway TV. Featuring model Kim Porter and singer Luciana, this party will catch you up with any of the influential people and crazy fashions you may have missed. But if you want more, this party will also kick off the start of Fashion Weekend, which runs from March 15 to 17.

Los Angeles Marathon

Dodger Stadium

Sunday, March 17, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.

On your mark, get set, go! The 29th annual L.A. Marathon will be taking place this Sunday, starting at Dodger Stadium and winding its way down to Santa Monica. For those planning on attending the festivities, keep an eye out for American marathon record-holder Deena Kastor, who will be participating in the race this year.