Haute Highlights

LA County Fair

Aug. 30  to Sept. 29

1101 W. McKinley Ave.,

Pomona, CA 91768
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all? Might it be the L.A. County Fair? The 2013 L.A. County Fair opens Friday and for the first day will offer $1 admission from 3 to 6 p.m. This year attractions include the Star Trek Experience, Beneath the Sea: An Underwater Adventure and Esmeralda’s Traveling Circus.

America’s Most Wanted 

Festival: Lil Wayne, T.I. and Future 

Verizon Wireless

Amphitheater

Sunday Sept. 1 at 7 p.m.

T.I. might have been featured on “Blurred Lines,” but there’s nothing blurred about this upcoming concert. Collaborating with Future and Lil Wayne, the concert promises to bring a beat to Irvine. Future’s one of the hottest tickets right now, and though Lil Wayne has arguably dropped off the radar in the last few years the trio together should be bangin’.

Cedric Gervais and Lana Del Rey

10 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 31 to 4 a.m. on Sunday, Sept. 1

Create Night Club

6021 Hollywood Blvd.

Los Angeles, CA 90028

Leave your summertime sadness at the door of Hollywood’s Create Night Club to hear the musical duo that made the Cedric Gervais remix of Lana Del Rey’s summertime track the dominating song of the airwaves. From No. 16 on Billboard’s Hot 100 to No. 4 on the Dance/Electronic chart, this smash duo has the potential to rock the bowl.

Clubgoers must be at least 21 to attend.

Jazz Under the Stars 

Saturday, Aug. 31 to Sunday Sept. 1, 6:45 p.m. -to 11 p.m.

West Adams Christian Church

3625 W. Adams Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90018

What better way to celebrate Labor Day weekend than under the stars? Organized by Donna Jones and Gavin Glynn, this free annual concert will feature live music, food and vendors. The two-day event will kick-off with a lead up concert on Saturday, filled with everything from salsa to jazz. The main event will take place Sunday evening, bringing R&B and gospel music into the mix.