Troy Meets World: This week on Trojan Vision

Trojan Vision is USC’s student run television station. We keep you up to date on everything student related ranging from USC events, Hollywood happenings, student well-being and relevant issues in the greater Los Angeles area. Tune in to a live stream of our broadcasts at trojanvision.com or catch us on television channel 8.1.

The Morning Brew (Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m.)

This week the morning brew will be celebrating all things Halloween. Tune in to see your favorite hosts in costume competing in different games!

CU@USC (Monday through Friday, 6:30 p.m.)

This week CU will feature Mike Walker on Monday, Keaira LeShane on Tuesday, Toyin Idehen on Wednesday, and the owners of Amazebowl Food Trucks.

Delish (Monday, 11:00 a.m.)

Has October got you in the mood for something sweet? Caramel apples, candy corn, oh yeah- and PUMPKIN! Tune in to Delish’s pumpkin themed episode this Monday at 11 am for some awesome ways to satisfy your pumpkin cravings

Balance (Wednesday, 11:00 a.m.)

Balance of mind, body, and spirit are the best combination for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. This week, Carly Lynn and Andrea Martinez will teach you how to stay healthy this Halloween. They will be making some nutritious holiday snacks, and later, special guest Dr. Kelly Greco will join them to discuss how to have a healthy relationship in college, even in the midst of all the Halloween parties.

THE SCOOP (Thursday, 11:00 a.m.)

This week on The SCoop, we’re at the red carpet movie premiere of Ender’s Games, starring Harrison Ford, Hailee Steinfeld and Abigail Breslin! Watch The SCoop to catch up on all the latest entertainment news stories about your favorite celebrities on Thursdays at 11am and follow us on twitter @TheSCoopUSC to stay updated on our red carpet coverage 24/7

Countdown (Tuesday, 11:00 a.m.)

This brand-new show on Trojan Vision shows you the funniest web videos out there. This week our hosts Eric Szurek and Miriam Neigus present the Halloween Special Episode, with the top five scary videos that range from pranks to horror homages.