Troy Meets World: This week on Trojan Vision

Trojan Vision is USC’s student run television station. We keep you up to date on everything student related ranging from USC events, Hollywood happenings, student well-being and relevant issues in the greater Los Angeles area. Tune in to a live stream of our broadcasts at trojanvision.com or catch us on television channel 8.1.

The Morning Brew (Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m.)

Trojan Vision’s morning variety show guarantees a fun energetic show when you tune in each day, whether the hosts are dancing or competing against each other in games. This week will feature a wide range of guests, from the owner of Beachdude Clothing to a professor from the architecture school.

Platforum (Monday through Friday, 5:30 p.m.)

Trojan Vision’s daily debate show features topics ranging from domestic political affairs to international pop culture phenomenon. This week Platforum will have exciting conversations with Daily Trojan Editor Jordyn Holman about race and discrimination at USC on Monday, Professor Steven Lamy about continuing American foreign policy challenges on Tuesday, and YouTube star Criken about gaming videos and next gen consoles on Wednesday. Check it out!

CU@USC (Monday through Friday, 6:30 p.m.)

Delish (Monday, 11:00 a.m.)

Countdown (Tuesday, 11:00 a.m.)

A brand new show on Trojan Vision that shows you the funniest web videos out there. This week, our hosts Miriam Neigus and Eric Szurek will present a series of videos whose purpose and intention will be severely questioned. Why would someone blend an iPad? Why would anyone make a cat massage instructional video? Tune in to find out!

Balance (Wednesday, 11:00 a.m.)

Balance of mind, body, and sprit are the best combination for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. This week, Carly Lynn and Andrea Martinez take you into the world of competitive gymnastics. They will be joined by two members of the USC Club Gymnastics team who will show off some moves and teach our hosts how to stretch like a champion.

THE SCOOP (Thursday, 11:00 a.m.)

This week on The SCoop, catch up on all the latest entertainment news stories about your favorite celebrities. Watch live on Thursdays at 11am and follow us on twitter @TheSCoopUSC to stay updated on our red carpet coverage 24/7.

Trailer Park (Friday, 11:00 a.m.)

Trailer Park shows the audience what they should be watching next. This week we’ll be taking a trip around the world and watching the trailers for Nosotros Los Nobles, The Book Thief, Lone Survivor, The Grand Budapest Hotel, and Arcade Fire’s new album Reflektor. 

Mind Games (Friday 1:30)

The Water Cooler (Friday, 2:30 p.m.)

The Water Cooler is all about sports. This week we’ll dive into the NBA season and preview the best NFL and College Football match-ups for the weekend.