Fight on: A Trojan’s end-of-semester bucket list

With the semester coming to a close, it might be dawning on you that you’re going to have to spend three whole months away from the best school in the world. Before you leave for summer though, try to accomplish some (or all!) of the tasks on this list.

1. Check out campus from up above, either at the helipad of SGM or the roof of PED. I haven’t been to the top of SGM, so I don’t exactly know how to get there, but I can vouch for the roof of PED. The view is incredible, especially at sunset.

Photo courtesy of marshallmashup.usc.edu

2. Go to a sporting event that you haven’t been to yet. Cheer on Trojans of the track and field team at Loker Stadium as they take on UCLA at 4 p.m. on Sunday, May 3.

Photo courtesy of Sports Information

Photo courtesy of Sports Information

1. Find a new place to study on campus. Obviously a necessity as finals approach, a new study spot like Literatea or the Philosophy Library might just change that B to an A.

1. Try one of the classic food establishments that you’ve heard so much about: El Huero (formerly known as Chano’s) or Spudnuts. Study snack or study snack?

Photo courtesy of elhuero.com

1. Pull an all-nighter at Leavey. Trust me, you won’t be alone.
Austin Vogel | Daily Trojan

Austin Vogel | Daily Trojan

1. Pet Nigerian dwarf goats at Troy Hall on Sunday, May 3 at 2 p.m. What could possibly be a better way to de-stress?

1. During study days, participate in a primal scream with the Marching Band in front of Leavey. Release all that pent-up energy!
Cause · USC’s Autism Speaks U lit the Von KleinSmid Center globe blue on Monday in recognition of World Autism Awareness Day. - Gina Hazarian | Daily Trojan

Gina Hazarian | Daily Trojan