Recently released lineup for Stagecoach Country Music Festival foretells impressive show

Artist Luke Bryan, pictured here playing at the Rockford Riverfront in August 2008, will be performing at Stagecoach next spring. Photo courtesy of Larry Darling, Flickr.

Country favorite Luke Bryan, pictured here playing at the Rockford Riverfront in August 2008, will be performing at Stagecoach next spring. Photo courtesy of Larry Darling, Flickr.

It’s time to dust off the old cowboy boots and break out the denim because Stagecoach Country Music festival is right around the corner. In the past, Stagecoach has featured a unique blend of artists for its country lineup, and this year may prove  to be even better. The festival which, will be held April 29 through May 1 in Indio, California has just released its stellar lineup for this year.

Stagecoach is featuring a wide array of artists including big headliners like Carrie Underwood. The blonde country princess will be performing along with some other pop-country crossover favorites, such as Luke Bryan and Eric Church.

One of the most talked about acts is country heartthrob Sam Hunt. His emotional yet personable songs, such as “House Party” and “Leave the Night On,” are the perfect mix of country, pop and rock. His recent rise to fame in the last year or so has coincided with the release of his debut album Montevallo. His success is no shock in the music industry as the newly solo artist used to write songs for artists such as Kenny Chesney and Keith Urban.

Another interesting act performing at this year’s festival will be Madisen Ward and the Mama Bear. This mother-and-son folk duo will be performing songs off their first album Skeleton Crew. Aside from performing at several notable venues, singer-songwriter and guitarist Madisen Ward and mother Ruth reached fame all the way in the U.K. this summer. Their interesting dynamic will bring a fresh and fun feel to this year’s set at Stagecoach.

One artist at Stagecoach this year hasn’t released an album since 2013 but proves no less talented as a country music uber star. Amanda Shires, a singer and songwriter who was circulating the radios since 2005, has performed with other country and folk artists all around the country. Since her 2013 album, Down Fell the Doves, Amanda has been traveling the country with bands like Sleepy Horses.

Whether you are attending Stagecoach to see heartthrob Sam Hunt or some of the smaller stage acts, the lineup for 2016 is sure to impress. This year is featuring one of the largest and most diverse groups of country and folk artists. Mother-son duos and full bands provide a dynamic stage setup for each act and entertainment for all. Stagecoach is going to bring new and upcoming artists to the forefront of country for the best show yet.