USC Security Roundup

The following incidents were reported in the USC Department. of Public Safety incident report summary between Tuesday, Oct. 20, and Wednesday, Oct. 21. 

Crimes against property

On Oct. 20 at 10:25 a.m., it was reported that a suspect stole a bicycle on 25th Street.

On Oct. 20 at 11:01 a.m., it was reported that a suspect stole a bicycle at Seeley Wintersmith Mudd Memorial Hall.

On Oct. 20 at 1:02 p.m., a student reported that a suspect removed an immobilization device from their car at La Sorbonne Apartments during the night.

On Oct. 20 at 6:49 p.m., a non-USC woman drove her vehicle into a USC vehicle, which was driven by a student. The collision occurred at the corner of Adams Boulevard and Portland Street, resulting in damage but no injuries to either person.

On Oct. 20 at 7:14 p.m., it was reported that an unknown suspect removed a parking sign at the corner of 34th Street and Watt Way.

On Oct. 21 at 12:48 a.m., a student reported seeing a suspect carrying her roommate’s bicycle from their apartment complex on 37th Street. When he saw her, the suspect put the bike down and ran away. The suspect couldn’t be found in the surrounding area.

Miscellaneous incidents

On Oct. 20 at 11:15 a.m., a staff member was transported from the Kenneth Norris Jr. Cancer Hospital Research Institute to the hospital for injuries to her knees and wrists.

On Oct. 20 at 4:50 p.m., a student reported receiving several annoying phone calls from an unknown source.