6 Fashion Foward Instagram Accounts To Follow

Fashion is a form of art — one that allows us to express our thoughts and feelings and enables us to share with the world who we are without having to speak. The creative intersection between fashion and art is one of the most intriguing aspects of fashion. It is something we should definitely pay more attention to. So, if you’re looking to spice up your life with a little artistic creativity, follow these super cool Instagram accounts that embody the awe-inspiring relationship between the two.

1. @thecollecteur
Created by artist Giulia Scalese, The Collecteur is an amazing collection of still-life photography with a fashionable twist. Giulia uses fun designer accessories and experiments with color and texture to create awesome images you could scroll through for days. She showcases her photography and collaborations on her website, Collect, where you can also buy prints and posters of her work.

2. @copylab
Copylab is the ultimate unification of the past and the present. Started by Chris Rellas, a student at Georgetown University, this account takes iconic works of art and gives them modern updates by adorning them with designer accessories and modern trends. His work is humorous,  thought-provoking, and offers a unique interpretation of the history of both art and fashion.

3. @the.daily.splice Created just this year by collage artist Adam Hale, this creative account will not disappoint. Working out of London and entirely with the free magazines, Adam takes everyday objects and images and gives them a new meaning. You can follow his work on Instagram or his website, The Daily Spice, and you’ll be sure to get your daily dose of creative inspiration.

291 A photo posted by Adam Hale (@the.daily.splice) on

4. @whereiseefashion This super cool account was created by Bianca Luini, a design student from Milan, to share her interpretation of fashion and all that inspires it. Taking inspiration from the around the world, Where I See Fashion compares designer looks and trends to nature, art and photography, creating an intriguing case for the connection between the world of fashion and art.

New post! Visit the blog for full credits ??? #WISF

A photo posted by WISF by Bianca Luini (@whereiseefashion) on

A photo posted by Sophia Macks (@beyondthemag) on

5. @beyondthemag Beyond the Mag is a surreal Instagram “magazine” developed by creative mastermind Sophia Macks. Sophia plays with color, texture and shape to create a collection of eye-catching fashion photography you’ll stare at for hours. She’s an expert at editorial photography and collaborates with brands like Chanel and Illesteva to compose unique and thought-provoking campaigns. You can check out more of her collaborations and work on her website, Beyond the Mag.

6. @monlinglee Monling Lee is the talented architect behind the playful Color Index blog. Her account explores the relationships between the colors of the surrounding world and those of the world of fashion. Here, you’ll find her posing in fun outfits in front of colorful walls and discovering pops of color in unexpected places. Her bright and cheerful account is not one to be missed.

#COLORINDEX #dc   A photo posted by Monling Lee (@monlinglee) on