Top fashion bloggers on Instagram

In five short years, Instagram changed the game for many different industries, boasting over 300 million active users. With everyone from seemingly untouchable celebrities such as Beyonce to a sorority girl perpetually in search for the next Insta-worthy photo, Instagram is arguably the most popular social media network of our generation.

For a handful of users, Instagram has catapulted them into stardom, with people like the Jenner sisters and Gigi Hadid using their “Insta-fame” to further their careers by inspiring cult followings. Previously humble fashion bloggers have also felt the power of becoming “Insta-famous” with front-page spreads on top-notch fashion magazines, free gifts from a designer’s newest collection and reserved front-row seats at New York Fashion Week just to name a few. Through a series of #ootd pics, flat lays and selfies, these top fashion bloggers have become highly influential in the fashion world.

Chiara Ferragni – The Blonde Salad

Photo courtesy of @chiaraferragni, Instagram

This Italian-born fashion enthusiast dominates the fashion blog hemisphere, boasting an astounding 5.5 million Instagram followers. Since the launch of her blog, “TheBlondeSalad.com,” in 2009, she has graced the cover of the most respected fashion magazines, collaborated with top fashion houses such as Dior and Louis Vuitton and holds the position of creative director of her own shoe line. Her eclectically chic style and model good looks has made her one of the most influential personalities of the international fashion world, according to Business of Fashion.

Aimee Song – Song of Style

Photo courtesy of @songofstyle, Instagram

Aimee’s Instagram followers live vicariously through her bougie jet-setter lifestyle and classically chic ensembles polished with a signature pair of heels. Working as an interior designer by day and a blogger extraordinaire by internet, Aimee’s Instagram has amassed 3.3 million followers. While she intended to use her blog to showcase her interior design aesthetic, the site kick-started her career as an esteemed fashion blogger. She now has collaborations with True Religion, Levi’s, 7 For All Mankind and high profile publications from Women’s Wear Daily to The New York Times. This California-born multi-hyphenate has an eye for style and design that is unparalleled.

Julie Sarinana – Sincerely Jules

Photo courtesy of @sincerelyjules, Instagram

Cool girl Julie Sarinana grants her 3.3 million Instagram followers a sneak peak of her luxe lifestyle, daily travels and sleek, easy-going style. Since her blog launch in 2009, Julie has contributed to and been featured in Glamour, Cosmopolitan Latina, Teen Vogue and more. All the while, she has stayed on top of her own blog  become the face for Reebok Classic x Face Stockholm and designed her own line of T-shirts emblazoned with inspirational quotes, such as her motto: “Dream, Believe, Achieve.”

Jessica Stein – Tuula Vintage

Photo courtesy of @tuulavintage, Instagram

Instagram followers go on an adventure with Jessica Stein as she documents herself galavanting across the globe in style with her vibrantly stunning photos. This fashionista from down under started Tuula Vintage after a friend suggested she start documenting her European travels, which evolved into a blog and Instagram account followed by 2.1 million users. This wanderlust blogger has been featured in international top-tier fashion magazines such as Elle UK, Grazia Italia, Vanity Fair France and Teen Vogue.