You can’t go wrong with this football season playlist

Everybody on campus knows there is no other sport that USC prides itself in more than football. Come Saturday, a sea of Cardinal and Gold will storm the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. It’s truly a feast for the eyes — eyes that have endured several weeks’ worth of studies, scheduling conflicts and the like. But just as our eyes require something to lighten up the mood, so do our ears. Here are some songs to get you and your friends pumped for the upcoming season. Whether it’s at the tailgate or within the stadium, we need to get ready to fight on.

Kendrick Lamar – HUMBLE.

It’s never a party without Kendrick. The upbeat tune coupled with a message about standing up to your rivals is sure to get the crowd on their feet.

Logic – Flexicution

This one is sure to remind us of how the Trojans are killing the game.

Moosh & Twist – Get It, Got It, Go

Not many people have heard of these guys, but they do put out solid hype tracks. See for yourself.

Pusha T – Trouble On My Mind (feat. Tyler, The Creator)

“Trouble On My Mind” is a song that just lets you know that our team is ready to wreak havoc on that field.

Jump – Lupe Fiasco (feat. Gizzle)

Once at the top of the charts, this bass-heavy number is perfect for getting the players and fans nodding their heads. Each successive bar will get your heart beating faster by the second.

Beast – Chris Classic

“Beast” is a short but sweet song about unleashing what you’ve got inside and being the best.

0 to 100 / The Catch Up – Drake

“0 to 100” doesn’t need an explanation.

Dream – One Republic

Although this one strays from the typical format of loud bass and explicit rapping, the acoustic touch is compelling nonetheless. Lesson number one: go big or go home.

Backseat Freestyle – Kendrick Lamar

Let’s throw more Kendrick in there, because why not?

Money and the Power – Kid Ink

“Money and the Power” may be an old tune, but its energetic punch line has never faded in the slightest. Grind to be at the very top and just laugh off any hurdle life throws at you.

Burial – Yogi (feat. Pusha T)

“I came, I saw, I conquered, I balled.”

Jungle (Remix) – X Ambassadors (feat. Jamie N Commons and JAY Z)

“Jungle” is a go-to song for people that just love to sweat, bleed, and cry for their passion. Nobody’s out there to save you or pray for you, so you better step up to the occasion.

I Do This – Abstract (feat. Roze)

This one’s for the guys out on the field. Never forget where you came from and why you play the sport you love so dearly.

B.I.G. – X Ambassadors

There’s not much lyrical substance to “B.I.G.,” but that’s fine. The moral of the song: every day is a new day, so let the whole world know who you are while you can.

Calm Down – G-Eazy

This tune’s got the tempo and bounce to supplement any pregame ritual. “Random” is also worth checking out.

Bonfire – Childish Gambino

Here, Gambino lifts our spirits by telling us to not care about all the trash talk and disrespect people dish out at you. We’re Trojans and we know we’re the best at what we do.

6 Foot 7 Foot – Lil Wayne, Cory Gunz

“6 Foot 7 Foot” is fast-paced and also filled to the brim with bass. The endless punch lines laid onto a simple beat makes this one of Lil Wayne’s best works.

Classic Male Pregame – Lil Dicky

It’s always good to hear Lil Dicky’s literal and smooth rapping about what the classic pregame should look like.

All the Way Up (Remix) – Fat Joe (feat. Remy Ma, David Guetta, French Montana, InfaRed, and GLOWINTHEDARK)

There’s no way you don’t know this song. The reimagined chorus adds a fresh perspective though.

GDFR (K Theory Remix) – Flo Rida (feat. Sage The Gemini, The Lookas, and K Theory)

It’s the song we all party to, except with bass. Much more bass.

Vengeance On My Mind – G-Eazy (feat. Dana)

Have you ever been beaten by someone before? Get back up, grind, and hit them harder than they could have ever imagined.

Two Tone Rebel – E-Dubble

“Two Tone Rebel” is a catchy track about raising a little hell and showboating. Fun fact: TwoToneRebel used to be E-Dubble’s Xbox Live gamertag.

El Chapo – The Game (feat. Skrillex)

It’s not 2017 unless we throw a little Spanish in there…