Before you post:

• Did you add the hed as the post title?
  • Add the dek to the text box, meta description and excerpt?
  • Set all images to “large?”
  • Add all authors to the custom field?
  • Select all relevant categories (section, beat, main feature etc.)?
  • Tag the article with all staff collaborators, section, and semester?
  • Add the featured image?

Lastly, PREVIEW the article to make sure everything looks how you want it to, and check for double spaces.

To publish for the following day at midnight schedule the article to 00:00 on the next day’s date.

All campus gates to open Aug. 15, ID still required to enter

All pedestrian entrances will be open 24 hours per day. Other vehicle entrances will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. on weekdays.

By NICHOLAS CORRAL & ALIA YEE NOLL
All campus gates are set to open back up again, but it will still be required to show your ID to be let onto campus. (Henry Kofman / Daily Trojan)
Editors’ Note: This article was updated at 4:28 p.m. on Aug. 9 to reflect that all pedestrian entrances will be open 24 hours per day, and that other vehicle entrances will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m on weekdays.

The University announced it will open all campus gates beginning Aug. 15 in a universitywide email Wednesday. Individuals will still need to show proof of ID upon entry to campus.

All pedestrian entrances will be open 24 hours per day, but other vehicle entrances will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m on weekdays.

Individuals with USC ID cards will have access to a “fast lane” at most of the vehicle and pedestrian entrances, which will allow them to tap or swipe the ID card to access campus.

Vehicle access at the McClintock entrance will be limited to those with USC ID cards and approved external vendors. All pedestrian entrances will be open to guests, who are still required to register to access campus.

A new permanent gate will be installed at the McClintock entrance starting next week, and is expected to finish construction in October.

Clarification: A previous version of this article stated that all entrances other than McClintock Avenue and McCarthy Way would be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. The article was updated at 7:32 p.m. on Aug. 7 to clarify that these entrances will be open only on weekdays from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.