Get your cat a higher degree!

If your cat isn’t getting the salary you know he deserves, maybe it’s time to consider going over his resumé and enrolling him in a four-year degree program.

Take Colby Nolan. He is a housecat with an MBA from Trinity Southern University, who, prior to enrolling in said institution, worked a paper route, had a job at a fast-food restaurant and baby sat.

If your cat is just sitting around and napping all day, he is not doing his part.

Colby was actually part of a fraud investigation into diploma mills, companies that give fake diplomas and transcripts in exchange for a fee (around $300).

A list of animals with similar investigative leanings is can be found on Wikipedia (Where else): List of animals with fraudulent diplomas.

So Colby’s degree is a fake. But he’s still doing more for the world than your housepet.

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

1. […] Colby was actually part of a fraud investigation into diploma mills, companies that give fake diplomas and transcripts in exchange for a fee (around $300). A list of animals with similar investigative leanings is can be found on Wikipedia ( Where …. Parents of celebrities throw propriety aside. As we grow up, our relationships with our parents can be quite difficult to manage. The phone calls they insist we make everyday, the birthday … › See all Opinion stories. …Continue Reading […]