The Spirit of Troy to appear on Glee

Self-proclaimed as “The Greatest Marching Band in the History of the Universe,” the USC Trojan Marching Band is set to have a thrilling Super Bowl weekend.

For the second time, The Spirit of Troy will make an appearance on Fox’s Emmy Award-winning show, Glee. After spending 17 hours on set, the 30 band members, under the direction of co-producer Zach Woodlee, will receive less than three minutes of screen time, according to the Los Angeles Times.

The band will play to a mashup of Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” and Yeah Yeah Yeah’s “Heads Will Roll” while dressed as zombies. Titled “The Sue Sylvester Shuffle,” the show airs Sunday at 7:30 p.m. after the Super Bowl game.

The band first performed with the cast of Glee on the “Power of Madonna” episode, in which the USC Trojan Marching Band played the role of the William McKinley High School band, peforming Madonna’s “4 Minutes.”

And on Saturday, The Spirit of Troy will be present at the commemoration of former President Ronald Reagan’s 100th birthday celebration. The band joins a lineup that includes The Beach Boys and Lee Greenwood. “A Concert for America — A Tribute to Ronald Reagan” will be streamed live on The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation & Library website at 7 p.m.