Don’t sweat the sweats

Spending all day at the library? Don’t sacrifice style for comfort. Stock up on these athletic and cozy staples whether it’s for  a marathon study session or a chill day of homework.

These Adidas sweatpants are a versatile closet necessity. With the Adidas Originals’ three white stripes, they have a classic and sporty look. The ribbed knit cuffs at the bottom of the pant gives them a tailored appearance to avoid looking sloppy. In classic black, these sweats need not be limited to the Doheny stacks. Dress them up with strappy heels and a silk blouse for your most comfortable night out yet!  

ASOS Adidas Originals 3 Stripe Cuffed Sweat Pants $59.00

When it comes to stylish comfort, Urban Outfitters never seems to disappoint. This jogger pant from Silence + Noise are the perfect pull-on lounge staple. Cropped just above the ankle, they take on a casual and chic look. Pair them with your favorite sneakers or black boots and a simple crop top for a complete outfit.

Urban Outfitters Silence + Noise Blaire Jogger Pant $59

Urban Outfitters Silence + Noise Blaire Jogger Pant
$59

This season the ’70s are back and that means return of flared pants. While the trend has returned in jean form, Topshop has taken a comfier route with these knitted, flared trousers. The jersey fabric is an interesting, eye-catching twist on simple black yoga pants. For library usage these pants can be paired with black gladiator sandals and a cozy black sweater. But, don’t forget about them when all the studying is over. These flares will look great with chunky heels and a cute top for a fun dinner with friends.

TOPSHOP Knitted Flared Pants  $68

TOPSHOP Knitted Flared Pants
$68

This sweatshirt from Spiritual Gangster’s line of lounge and active wear is the perfect way to show off your trendy side in Leavey. Though they are pricey, these sweatshirts are a celebrity must-have. The yoga-inspired styles are made from French terry cloth, a.k.a the softest and coziest of fabrics. Yet it also has a tailored feel with banded edges and crew neck, preventing the garment from drowning you. Contrast the sweatshirt with fitted black yoga pants and your favorite sneakers for a sporty look to motivate you through studying.  

Spiritual Gangster But First Yoga Pullover $88.00

Spiritual Gangster But First Yoga Pullover
$88.00

Labelled an “essential” for a reason, the Wildfox Tuscany Tunic is perfect if you are in the mood for a more oversized, slouchy fit. It hangs off the body for a relaxed look that can be sharpened up by pairing it with a white collared shirt and jeans. The soft, lightweight jersey material is so soft that it feels as if you’ve brought your favorite blanket with you to the library. This tunic is perfect for the inevitable all nighter taking you from library to class in one chic swoop.

Wildfox Essentials Tuscany Tunic $106.00

Wildfox Essentials Tuscany Tunic
$106.00