Best pizza around USC

Someone once told me “I don’t trust people who don’t love pizza” and that connected to me on such a personal level. Jokes aside, pizza is one of the rare foods that appeal to all ages and we here at USC are fortunate enough to have great offerings nearby to satisfy our taste buds. Whether you’re looking for a quick grab or a place to hang out and chill with your friends, these are the places to experience.

Rosso Oro’s Pizzeria
Rosso Oro’s has a create-your-own system. The food here is delicious and if you’re looking to try a variety of choices, they give you the option to order just a slice rather than a whole pizza. Go with friends and check out the 20-foot shuffleboard. Game nights, great music, and amazing pizza makes Rosso Oro’s a must-have experience.

Photo courtesy of Rosso Oro’s

Photo courtesy of Rosso Oro’s

Bottega Louie
Landed your dream internship? Want to celebrate a great achievement or go all out and enjoy an evening on the town? Bottega Louie is the place to go. Located in Downtown LA and touted to be one of LA’s best Italian restaurants, Bottega Louie exudes a fine ambience with its tall ceilings. Although more expensive than the pizza joints closet to USC, the food is delicious with excellent service and they offer a brilliant dessert assortment.

Photo courtesy of la.eater.com

Photo courtesy of la.eater.com

Pizza Studio
Pizza Studio’s pizzas go through a conventional oven; hence they taste differently from Blaze’s wood-fired pizzas. You can select all different kinds of crusts and toppings. I’ve been told the rosemary base is a must-try! For the less creative, Pizza Studio offers a pre-made menu of tried and trued combinations.

Photo courtesy of kstreetmagazine.com

Photo courtesy of kstreetmagazine.com

Pasta Roma

Looking to not burn a hole in your pocket? Walking distance from campus, Pasta Roma is student-friendly and has bagged great reviews from students at USC. It also offers free delivery up to one and a half miles; hence you should consider them while throwing a party at home with friends. For the health-conscious students, gluten-free options are available, too.

Photo courtesy of pastaromamenu.com

Photo courtesy of pastaromamenu.com