Daily Trojan Editorial Board

Mission Statement

Throughout the Daily Trojan’s 100-plus-year history, it has been our responsibility to provide the student body and the wider Trojan community with up-to-date and accurate news coverage. But as the primary purveyors of campus news, we can offer more than just the facts. Our Editorial Board takes things one step further by offering analysis on issues pertinent to the USC community. As the voice of the paper, we aim to begin and progress important on-campus conversations critical to the USC community in an effort to engage readers in these vital and sometimes contentious issues. Seeking preservation of the Trojan values — faithful, scholarly, skillful, courageous and ambitious — we aim to hold the University accountable for their actions in order to ensure the welfare of the students. We invite members of the student body to continue the conversations about these pertinent issues by contacting board members and writing letters to the editor.

The board is composed of six editors and three permanent staff members. Majority vote among the editorial board determines the stance expressed in the unsigned editorial.

Spring 2017 Editorial Board

Danni Wang is the editor-in-chief of the Daily Trojan. She previously served as editorial director, lifestyle editor and associate managing editor. She is a senior majoring in psychology.
Email: editor@dailytrojan.com

Sonali Seth is the managing editor of the Daily Trojan. She previously served as editorial director. She is a junior majoring in policy, planning, and development.
Email: managing@dailytrojan.com

Eric He is an associate managing editor at the Daily Trojan. He previously served as sports editor and columnist. He is a sophomore majoring in print and digital journalism.
Email: associatemanaging@dailytrojan.com

Diana Kruzman is an associate managing editor at the Daily Trojan, where she previously served as news editor for two semesters. She is a sophomore majoring in print and digital journalism.

Kylie Cheung is the editorial director of the Daily Trojan. She writes the column “You Do Uterus” and is a freshman majoring in journalism and political science.
Email: opinions@dailytrojan.com

Allen Pham is the lifestyle editor at the Daily Trojan. He also served as a lifestyle editor last semester and news writer. He is a sophomore majoring in public relations.
Email: lifestyle@dailytrojan.com

Terry Nguyen is the lifestyle editor of the Daily Trojan. She previously served as a lifestyle writer. She is majoring in journalism and political science.
Email: lifestyle@dailytrojan.com

Bailee Ahern is a columnist at the Daily Trojan. Her column, “Vis a Vis” runs every other Monday. She is a senior majoring in political science and international relations.

Alec Vandenberg is a columnist at the Daily Trojan. His column, “Civil and Civic” runs every other Monday. He is a freshman majoring in public policy.