Nike makes exercise clothes fashionable

There are times when you’re taking a jog around campus and you happen to run into the person you spent last  night with — or at least wish you had. Dripping with sweat and gasping for breath, you inevitably regret wearing your ugly, oversized T-shirt that isn’t appropriate for any other situation.

Although you can’t change the flushed cheeks, damp complexion and exhausted expression, you can at least improve what exercise clothes you choose to sport.

Nike offers a fashion-forward look that you can trade your frumpy workout attire for. Their neon line of workout clothes and shoes is a perfect way to exercise in style, but be careful not to over-wear the bright colors because that could be just as frightening as the T-shirt previously mentioned.

An added bonus for shopping at Nike is NIKEiD, which allows you to design your shoe from its color to its shape. You can also make your shoes unique by adding a personalized engraving.

Working out might be a draining activity, but make sure your clothes also stay in shape.

1. Shaunn
    Shaunn says:

Hello, I like the way you have organised your information on your website, Do you find the fashion industry changing much. Thanks for the great information and informative posts.