- Mental Health: This week, the Daily Trojan staff took a special, in-depth look at mental health at USC. Here’s what we wrote about:
- A Day in L.A.: Tired of trying to plan weekend activities in downtown Los Angeles? Never fear! We know a few places you need to go to get the full downtown L.A. experience.
- The 411: Oh, the places you’ll go!
- Study Abroad: Thinking of studying abroad? Already got your plane tickets? Freaking out about traveling really far away? Don’t worry! Here’s one student’s experience in another country and how she stayed connected with home.
- The 411: Remember, technology is your best friend when you’re halfway around the world!
- Yale vs. Mizzou: “Despite what their proximity in headlines may suggest, the events at each university have caught the public eye for different reasons. What they do have in common is that the coverage of and response to images reveal insight about the selective valuation of different voices.” – Kristen Woodruff, DT Opinion Columnist
- Love U: “I’ve managed to stick around by reminding myself that relationships in college aren’t serious, that they don’t need labels. But after a year I’ve started to yearn for a deeper, stronger connection that doesn’t make me question whether or not I’m making the right decision.” – Anonymous
- Going Out With A Bang: Let’s cut to the chase. USC has had a rollercoaster of a football season, but things are looking up. As the semester comes to a close, the Ducks are one of the only ones who stand between us and the conference championship.
- The 411: This game is important is an understatement! #FTFO
- Charlie Sheen: The Two and a Half Men actor revealed this week he contracted HIV four years ago. In his interview with Matt Lauer, Sheen also said he paid people millions to keep his illness a secret. However, he denies the possibility of knowingly transmitting the disease to any of his partners.
- The 411: This is definitely not winning.
- Star Wars Spotify: I don’t know about you, but I am done waiting for the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens! Release it already, Disney! Anyway, listen to this playlist of the most iconic songs to get your Star Wars fix.
- The 411: The Force is strong with these movie scores!
Eli Goodstein is a junior broadcast and digital journalism major. His newsletter, “Eli’s DT 4-1-1,” runs every Friday.