Top 10 food Instagrams that Trojans need to be following
Whether you identify as a foodie, low-key chef or simply someone who likes to eat, there is no better place to get inspiration than Instagram. I don’t know about you, but my feed is primarily food — and I don’t mind it one bit! These drool-worthy Instagram accounts are begging for the follow.
1. @losangeles_eats. As residents of the great city of Los Angeles, this one is a rite of passage. Wondering where to go for dinner with your friends on a Friday night? This account has got you covered, featuring the best restaurants and cafes in L.A., from Bottega Louie to Katsuya.
2. @new_fork_city. While the majority of their food pictures are in New York City, this account’s delightful photos will have you planning your next trip to the Big Apple. Featuring tasty bagels, mouth-watering ice cream and one-of-a-kind pizza, their photos will be the stars of your Instagram feed.
3. @foodintheair. Do you like food? Do you like air? If you answered yes to either of those, than this account deserves a follow. Its specialty is delectable food with a breathtaking backdrop. Paninis on the beach, ice cream with the NYC skyline in the background and pizza by the fireplace are just some of this account’s gems.
4. @spoonuniversity. This foodie account is tailored specifically to college students! From pizza to slutty brownies, this page has all of your favorites. Check out spoonuniversity.com for more fun recipes and restaurant reviews.
5. @cookiedonyc. This account features all things cookie dough. Whether you like to stick to the classic chocolate chip or are a peanut butter addict, there’s a flavor out there for you. There’s also a seasonal selection of flavors including pumpkin spice and peppermint. The best part? You can order it online and have it shipped straight to your apartment.
6. @jimmy.chew. Started by three USC girls, this account includes some of the best eats in L.A. and beyond. Featuring fresh chocolate chip cookies, pizza, sushi, crepes and more, this account will leave your mouth watering.
7. @neenz_cuisine. Feeling healthy? This Instagram account will inspire you to eat clean and lean! Started by USC athlete Nina Kelty, this page provides easy recipes for college students and yummy restaurants to try around USC and the greater L.A. area.
8. @bigfoodies. This food Instagram was started by USC student Sarah Lewis. The account showcases all of your favorites including red velvet, brunch, sushi and ice cream. Yum!
9. @san_food_cisco. This account highlights all of LA’s best eats, including Malibu Farm, Il Pastaio, Joans on Third, Egg Slut and many more. Whether you’re a brunch addict or dessert fanatic, this account will have your stomach growling.
10. @eats_n_sweets. Capturing the most photogenic eats and sweets around, this page will have you planning your next food outing. From L.A. to New York to San Francisco, eats_n_sweets has got it all.